Thursday, June 4, 2009

Nancy's Notions raises $3,876.50!


Nancy's Notions raised $3,876.50 during their Hippos for Hope auction. They donated the proceeds to PAVE. Pictured are Laura Lambeseder of Nancy's Notions and me -Jamie Kratz-Gullickson. Laura was great to work with and put a lot of time and effort into this charity event.

I have to say, I'd never been to this event held annually during Nancy's Notion's Sewing Weekend (mark your calendars, the event runs May 6, 7, & 8 in 2010), but it was incredibly fun!

I went to speak briefly about PAVE services to the audience and provide receipts after the auction...I ended up being swept up in the excitement. I bid on a couple of the Hippos, and ended up winning "L.Vis" - which my husband loved because we were married in Las Vegas.

Thanks Nancy's Notions for a great time and a wonderful donation!